SAP – ERP Project ManagerCalgary, Alberta
VistaVu is an employee owned company that has experienced 83% YOY growth in the last 5 years. We deliver Business Solutions to mid-market companies in a broad range of industries in Canada and the United States. As a Gold level partner with SAP for ERP software solutions, Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Dell Boomi partner for Integration solutions, as well as our own developed products our growth continues ahead of us.
Reporting to the VP, Integration Services, the Project Manager is responsible for managing multiple software implementation projects ranging in size from 100 to 5000 hours, ensuring projects are properly scoped, managed, and delivered according to the budget and timelines set by the project team. This individual will collaborate with a diverse team of consultants and technical resources while engaging clients at both an operational and senior management level.
What will you be doing?
- Scheduling of all projects.
- Coordination of consulting and technical resources to conduct the preliminary analysis of client requirements and define the work effort required to meet their objectives.
- Preparation of the final Statement of Work, including a Project Plan, based on input from the consulting and technical delivery team.
- Prepare financial summaries, mid-project updates, post-project comparison Budget to Actuals.
- Accurately forecast revenues, profitability, utilization metrics for all ongoing projects.
- Review and approval of project time postings or timely and accurate weekly/monthly billing.
- Daily/Weekly/Monthly updates to the Project Plan along with communication to the client.
- Conducting regular meetings with internal team members to ensure understanding and achievement of project deliverables (Lead meetings, develop an agenda, prioritize, follow up on action items).
- Identifying issues and impacts to the project scope in advance and engaging internal leadership and client management to develop action plan.
- Review and approve team member time reports to ensure accuracy of client billing.
- Billable time target of 60% on a monthly basis.
- Contribute to continuous improvement of delivery methodology and related document templates.
Requirements for this role:
- 5 years’ experience in a previous ERP Project Management position.
- Previous experience working with ERP software and specifically SAP ByDesign and/or SAP Business One.
- Accounting knowledge.
- Knowledge of SAP Launch Methodology and proven track record of implementations using this method.
- Able to take high-level business requirements and define the Key Deliverables and Major Milestones for delivery.
- Capable of leading client meetings, including the development of an agenda, addressing and prioritizing conflicting requirements, and following up on action items.
- Able to communicate internally and externally in a manner that is clear and concise when identifying needs and presenting alternative business solution.
- Builds a knowledge base of each client’s business, organization and objectives.
- Identifies strengths of team members and can effectively structure work activities to deliver project success.
- Able to work effectively from a home office, connecting virtually with team members from across the United States and Canada.
What’s in it for you?
- An environment of where we Embrace Change, are open to Growth, where we Trust each other while we create exceptional Client Experiences.
- Work with one of Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50 companies.
- Work with one of the top SAP partners in North America.
- Gain valuable project experience working with diversified industries like Industrial Field Services, Life Sciences, Component Manufacturing, Aerospace & Defense.
- Competitive Benefits.
This position is full-time.
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply; however, Canadians and permanent residents will be given priority.
Please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Project Manager’ in the subject line.
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply; however Canadians and permanent residents will be given priority.