Account ExecutiveAnywhere North America
Continued growth in our business has identified our need for an Account Executive (AE). VistaVu is an employee owned, gold level partner with SAP providing software solutions to businesses in a broad range of industries from locations in Canada and the United States. The AE will report to the Head of Sales and be part of a vibrant Sales/Marketing team. The AE will drive net new sales of SAP Business One, SAP Business ByDesign, VistaVu’s FieldVu field management software licenses and VistaVu Solutions’ implementation services to meet monthly, quarterly and annual quotas.
- Prospect, qualify, sell and close new business to net new customers.
- Identify potential decision makers at prospect companies and document opportunities.
- Create and maintain positive relationships internally and externally.
- Work with SAP employees in a collaborative way under the direction of the sales manager.
- Travel to client sites throughout the USA and Canada (up to 40%).
- Other duties as assigned.
This position will only include account management responsibilities for net new client acquisitions until they are live on the application, sold or handed off to the Customer Engagement Executive (CEE).
What skills do you need?
- BSc or BA in business administration or sales is desired.
- At least 3+ years direct sales experience in a fast paced, software firm. Enterprise software sales experience strongly preferred.
- Consistent track record of closing $200k plus license deals in a complex ERP sales arena.
- Proven ability to create and present a compelling business case, which aligns with executive level strategic imperatives. Demonstrated understanding of strategic business initiatives and ability to map plans to technology requirements.
- Strong background in selling fundamentals.
- Documented track record of exceptional results in a solutions-oriented sales environment is a must.
- Working knowledge of Digital Manufacturing, SAP ERP applications such as Business ByDesign, Business One or S/4HANA, and/or MRO software concepts and products is a definite plus.
- Superior organizational skills and ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Self-motivated, ambitious, willingness to learn, adapt, and excel. Proactive contributor who can recommend and implement ideas.
- Superior time management skills with ability to manage priorities independently.
- Knowledge of manufacturing, distribution, and/or services, industries.
- Great sense of humor and positive attitude!
The ideal candidate will have experience and knowledge of core functional areas of an ERP System, with an understanding of ERP’s role in:
- Manufacturing and Distribution
- Order Fulfillment Process Tracking
- Quality and Control Improvement
- Inventory and Warehouse Management
- Product Tracking Using Serial Numbers
- Monitor Overhead and labor costs
- Accounting and Finance
- Cash Flow Management
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- General Ledger
- Financial Reporting
What’s in it for you?
- An environment of where we Embrace Change, are open to Growth, where we Trust each other while we create exceptional Client Experiences.
- Work with one of Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50 companies.
- Work with one of the top SAP partners in North America.
- Gain valuable experience marketing to diversified industries like Industrial Field Services, Life Sciences, Component Manufacturing, Aerospace & Defense.
- We are an employee owned company, and everyone is an owner.
- Competitive Benefits.
Please email your resume to: email@example.com.