Business Analyst – Student OpportunityCalgary, Alberta
The Business Analyst will help apply complex problem-solving skills to document requirements and flow-charts, for our Boomi team to develop and deploy integration solutions to our customers. This role will be responsible for the end to end process of documenting requirements, working with developers and architects to design, test and implement the data flows of system-to-system interfaces. This is a temporary full-time position for 4 months, intended specifically for students currently enrolled in post-secondary.
How do you know you are a fit?
- You are eager to soak up any and all information in order to gain experience as a business analyst.
- You are Results driven, adhering to processes and have a keen eye for Quality.
- You are detail orientated with a strong understanding of common business processes and have strong organizational skills.
- Your superior verbal and written communications skills will add to our company culture and your overall work ethic.
What will you be doing?
- You will work with the team to document requirements, process flow diagrams, run testing scenarios and coordinate with the development team to ensure requirements are being met.
- Review and clarify use case scenarios with stakeholders.
- Working with the Project Manager you will help identify tasks and timelines needed for successful implementation.
- The role is results driven and you will work collaboratively with teams and cross-functional resources, design high quality integration solutions that are extensible, reusable, and secure.
- Other related duties as required.
What skills do you need?
- Students enrolled in full-time data analytics, computer science, business administration, accounting or related post-secondary degree program.
- Demonstrated ability to express ideas and concepts effectively.
- Knowledge of research and statistical methods and techniques.
- Demonstrated ability to prepare and present technical briefs and reports.
- Experience with Dell Boomi considered as an asset.
- Work with any type of ERP system considered as an asset.
What’s in it for you?
- The opportunity to work alongside skilled professionals and gain experience through hands-on involvement.
- An environment of where we Embrace Change, are open to Growth, where we Trust each other while we create exceptional Client Experiences.
- We are an employee owned company, and everyone is an owner.
- Work with one of Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50 companies and one of the top SAP partners in North America.
- Gain valuable experience marketing to diversified industries like Industrial Field Services, Life Sciences, Component Manufacturing, Aerospace & Defense.
Please apply by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org