Business System AnalystCalgary, Alberta
At VistaVu we have doubled our business in the past six months, and are on a very exciting trajectory! We are looking for an all-star Business Analyst to join our growing Boomi team at VistaVu. The successful candidate for this role will be the key resource in the analysis of business and user needs with respect to data flow and system Integrations. You will apply complex problem-solving skills to help work with customers in Canada and the United States to document requirements and flow-charts, and work with our Boomi team to develop and deploy integration solutions. If you are “the person” we are looking for, you will be responsible for the end to end process of documenting requirements, working with developers and architects to design, develop, test and implement the data flows of system-to-system interfaces. Boomi is a rapidly expanding low code Integration Platform with user base growth of 65% year over year. Be a part of an exciting and growing solution.
How do you know you are a fit?
- You have demonstrated experience in working with customers to implement System Integration projects.
- You have experience documenting requirements, process flow diagrams, running testing scenarios and coordinating with a development team ensuring requirements are being met.
- You’ve worked with developers and architects to layout technical design and ensure documentation is accurate.
- Review and clarify use case scenarios with stakeholders and mitigate risk.
- Working with the Project Manager you can help identify tasks and timelines needed for successful implementation.
- You are familiar with design, development, and operation of the system-to-system interfaces, data flows, and API’s.
- You can apply agile methodologies and complex problem-solving skills to develop and deploy integration solutions in cloud, on premises and hybrid environments.
- Our mission is to help companies RUN GREAT so it is critical you can effectively manage deadlines and release schedules.
- Growth is a core value at VistaVu so you are constantly leading in the evaluation of industry best practices and emerging technology platforms to determine best practices and ensure we are delivering an amazing user experience to our customers.
- We’ll trust you to get things done so you love opportunities where you think independently and drive toward success while meeting deadlines and producing high quality deliverables.
- You are results driven and work collaboratively with teams and cross-functional resources design high quality integration solutions that are extensible, reusable, and secure.
- You pride yourself in developing solutions that adhere to industry best practices in areas such as design, performance, user experience, and scalability.
What skills do you need?
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or related technical or business field.
- 3+ years of related work experience in System Analysis and Integration Projects.
- Experience with middleware platforms like Boomi, MuleSoft, Jitterbit, or Apigee.
- Ability to communicate highly complex technical information clearly and articulately for all levels and audiences.
- Experience managing multiple priorities and ability to facilitate adoption of changing priorities.
- Excellent documentation skills, including the ability to generate detailed Requirements Specifications and Agile documentation are essential.
- Familiar with Web services, postman.
- Working on enterprise-scale projects with passion for quality work and attention to detail.
- Good written and verbal communication skills. The ability to express oneself effectively within a group and in one-to-one conversations. The ability to explain complex technical concepts in a clear and concise manner to audiences with diverse knowledge base.
- Strong ability to organize information, manage tasks and use available tools to effectively contribute to a team and the organization.
What’s in it for you?
- An environment of where we Embrace Change, are open to Growth, where we Trust each other while we create exceptional Client Experiences.
- Work with one of Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50 companies.
- Work with one of the top SAP partners in North America.
- Gain valuable experience marketing to diversified industries like Industrial Field Services, Life Sciences, Component Manufacturing, Aerospace & Defense.
- We are an employee owned company, and everyone is an owner.
- Competitive Benefits
Only applicants who can work in our Calgary, AB office will be considered. Please email your resume to: email@example.com.