Customer Engagement ExecutiveCalgary, Alberta
In 2018, we experienced 100% year over year growth and are on a very exciting trajectory! We continue to expand our team and are looking for a Customer Engagement Executive (CEE). The successful candidate will utilize their excellent communication and time management skills to follow best practices and support our customers fostering them as raving fans.
The CEE will report to the Director of Customer Success and be part of a vibrant Customer Success team. The CEE will work with customers to ensure VistaVu is providing the highest quality of services and support to meet their corporate needs and future plans. The CEE will also grow demand among existing customers for SAP Business One, SAP Business ByDesign, VistaVu’s FieldVu field management software licenses and VistaVu Solutions’ implementation services to meet monthly, quarterly and annual quotas.
How do you know you are a fit?
- You strive to maintain positive relationships with decision makers, internally and externally.
- Your superior verbal and written communication skills add value to any company and compliment your overall work ethic.
- When you own something, you get it done and can understand what is needed for today and how to develop things over time as the company grows.
- Growth is a core value at VistaVu, and you love learning new things and you bring new initiatives for consideration.
What will you be doing?
- Work to increase customer satisfaction, retention, renewals, references and upsells for our existing customers to help them maximize the value of their partnership with VistaVu.
- Work to become a trusted advisor for SAP products and services.
- Collaboratively work with SAP employees to best meet our customers’ requirements.
- Travel to client sites throughout the USA and Canada (up to 10%).
- Other duties as assigned.
What skills do you need?
- BSc or BA in Business Administration or Sales is desired.
- At least 3+ years of direct sales or consulting experience in a fast-paced software firm required. Enterprise software sales experience strongly preferred.
- Consistent track record of making your customers raving fans and meeting quota.
- Proven ability to create and present a compelling business case, which aligns with executive level strategic imperatives. Demonstrated understanding of strategic business initiatives and ability to map plans to technology requirements.
- Strong background in selling fundamentals.
- Documented track record of exceptional results in a solutions-oriented sales environment is a must.
- Working knowledge of Digital Manufacturing, SAP ERP applications such as Business ByDesign, Business One or S/4HANA, and/or MRO software concepts and products is a definite plus.
- Superior organizational skills and ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Self-motivated, ambitious, willingness to learn, adapt, and excel. Proactive contributor who can recommend and implement ideas.
- Superior time management skills with ability to manage priorities independently.
- Knowledge of manufacturing, distribution, and/or services, industries.
- Knowledge of accounting processes.
- Great sense of humor and a positive attitude!
The ideal candidate will have experience and knowledge of core functional areas of an ERP System, with an understanding of ERP’s role in:
- Manufacturing and Distribution
- Order Fulfillment Process Tracking
- Quality and Control Improvement
- Inventory and Warehouse Management
- Product Tracking Using Serial Numbers
- Monitor Overhead and labor costs
- Accounting and Finance
- Cash Flow Management
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- General Ledger
- Financial Reporting
What’s in it for you?
- An environment of where we Embrace Change, are open to Growth, where we Trust each other while we create exceptional Customer Experiences.
- Work with one of Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50 companies and one of the top SAP partners in North America.
- Gain valuable experience marketing to diversified industries like Industrial Field Services, Life Sciences, Component Manufacturing, Aerospace & Defense.
- We are an employee owned company, and everyone is an owner.
- Competitive Benefits.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Integration Developer’ in the subject line.
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply; however Canadians and permanent residents will be given priority.