Customer Success CoordinatorCalgary, Alberta
In 2018 we experienced 100% year over year growth and are on a very exciting trajectory! We continue to expand our team and are looking for a Customer Success Coordinator to join our team. The successful candidate will utilize their excellent communication and time management skills to follow best practices and support our customers fostering them as raving fans. This position is an excellent entry level position in the Technology industry. If interested, your growth path would be to develop your skills and knowledge to become an SAP certified consultant.
How do you know you are a fit?
- You have superior verbal and written communication skills.
- You possess a curious mind and enjoy learning new technology.
- When you take on something, anyone can Trust that is gets done.
- You are detail orientated with a strong understanding of common business processes and have strong organizational skills.
- You are Results driven, adhering to processes and have a keen eye for Quality.
What will you be doing?
- Monitor customer support ticketing platform to ensure the timely dispatch and resolution of inbound customer requests received via portal, phone, or email.
- Allocate inbound customer tickets and requests to the relevant support or technical consultant.
- Monitor Resource workloads to ensure tickets are allocated evenly and responded to within company timeliness guidelines.
- Follow up with customers via phone or email as necessary, to ensure customer satisfaction with the service/advice delivered.
- Track open tickets and escalate tickets without timely response or resolution as necessary, to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Creation and maintenance of ticket volume and response reports using the ticketing platforms’ built-in reporting tools.
- Being a positive representative of VistaVu’s core values to our customers in all your interactions.
What skills do you need?
- Prior experience in a fast-paced dispatch.
- Experience in the Oil and Gas Field Service Industry a plus.
- An enthusiasm for making your customers raving fans is required.
- Experience with Hosted Servers, ERP, Cloud-based service is a plus.
What’s in it for you?
- An environment of where we Embrace Change, are open to Growth, where we Trust each other while we create exceptional Client Experiences.
- We are an employee owned company, and everyone is an owner.
- Work with one of Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50 companies and one of the top SAP partners in North America.
- Gain valuable experience marketing to diversified industries like Industrial Field Services, Life Sciences, Component Manufacturing, Aerospace & Defense.
- Competitive Benefits.
This position is full-time. Please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.