Director, Net New Project DeliveryCalgary, Alberta
VistaVu is an employee owned company that has experienced 83% YOY growth in the last 5 years. We deliver Business Solutions to Mid-market companies in a broad range of industries in Canada and the United States. As a Gold level partner with SAP for ERP software solutions, Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Dell Boomi partner for Integration solutions, as well as our own developed products our growth continues ahead of us.
Reporting to the President, the Director, Net New Project Delivery is responsible for the operational management and analysis of our Net New Project Delivery organization. This individual will engage with key customers and internal resources in a multi-regional and multi-departmental capacity. Net New Project Delivery must be committed to improving the organization’s capacity to deliver quality projects.
How do you know you are a fit?
- When you take on something, anyone can Trust that it gets done.
- You have an enthusiastic, outgoing personality that enables you to build strong relationships with customers and employees.
- You strive for top-notch customer experience by deliver excellent customer support and projects.
- You are always looking at ways to improve your skills.
- You have led a service/project delivery department in a technology focused industry, providing leadership and mentoring for department members and you can also work independently to solve problems as quickly and accurately as possible.
- A role model for others in terms of professionalism and work ethic.
What will you be doing?
- Drive the Net New Project Delivery Revenue and NPS targets.
- Management of US/Canada project resources and workload.
- Provide departmental leadership in project management and oversight.
- Management of all Net New Implementation Consultants which includes status, availability and performance management.
- Provide final review and approval of SOW and commitments to the client.
- Assisting in the discovery and prep calls with sales during the sales cycle, speaking to Implementation standards, inspection and risk mitigation.
- Provide SAP Solution oversight on the design and blueprinting of all projects.
- Develop and prepare delivery metric reports (utilization rates, resource planning, project economics, etc.).
- Own and report on project financials and other health metrics over time.
- Forecast resource requirements for execution and assist in balancing the workload and collaborate cross-functionally across the entire organization on balancing the global bench.
- Define, exhibit and promote best practices and the principles of project management for the Delivery teams.
- Ensure adherence to Corporate defined systems, policies, and procedures. Must be able to provide insight/assistance where necessary.
- Review cost estimates for projects.
- Review scope documents, schedules, and budgets for projects.
- Ensure team members are completing (at minimum) the core project documents for every project.
- Ensure compliance with project time entry and services financial submissions – consistency across projects, frequency, and accuracy.
- Conduct project closure reviews and attend monthly updates.
- Act as a mediator for major issues in projects when deemed appropriate by the President.
What skills do you need?
- Post-Secondary Degree (preferably with a business or computer science specialization)
- 8+ years of experience delivering exceptional projects. ERP Implementations preferred.
- Experience leading teams to develop best-in-class project delivery programs.
- A self-starter who can independently formulate a plan to meet these objectives.
- An expert at data mining, manipulation, analysis, trend seeking, and reporting.
- Previous experience with budgeting and or project management processes.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic and fluid environment.
- An obsession with performance and be results-oriented.
- Working knowledge of Change Management and associated best practices.
- Formal project management training or certification (e.g. PMP or PRINCE2), an asset.
What’s in it for you?
- An environment of where we Embrace Change, are open to Growth, where we Trust each other while we create exceptional Client Experiences.
- Work with one of Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50 companies.
- Work with one of the top SAP partners in North America.
- Gain valuable experience with diversified industries like Industrial Field Services, Life Sciences, Component Manufacturing, Aerospace & Defense.
- We are an employee owned company, and everyone is an owner.
- Competitive Benefits.
This position is full-time. Please email your resume to: email@example.com with ‘Director, Net New Project Delivery’ in the subject line.
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply; however Canadians and permanent residents will be given priority.