Integration DeveloperCalgary, Alberta
At VistaVu we have doubled our business in the past six months, and are on a very exciting trajectory! We are looking for an all-star Integration Developer to join our team at VistaVu. The successful candidate for this role will apply complex problem-solving skills to develop and deploy integration solutions to our customers on our Boomi platform. If you are “the person” we are looking for, you will be responsible for the end to end process of design, development, and operation of the system-to-system interfaces, data flows, APIs, and integration middleware while maintaining metrics and enhancing tools to support system monitoring, and incident resolution/escalation.
How do you know you are a fit?
- You are experienced in design, development, and operation of the system-to-system interfaces, data flows, APIs on our Boomi platform as well as unit test backend applications and micro services.
- You can apply agile methodologies and complex problem-solving skills to develop and deploy integration solutions in cloud, on premises, and hybrid environments.
- Our mission is to help companies run great so it is critical you can effectively manage deadlines and release schedules.
- Growth is a core value at VistaVu so you are constantly leading in the evaluation of industry best practices and emerging technology platforms to determine best practices and ensure we are delivering an amazing user experience to our customers.
- We’ll trust you to get things done so you love opportunities where you think independently and drive toward success while meeting deadlines and producing high quality deliverables
- You are results driven and work collaboratively with Product Owners and cross-functional development and business teams to design high quality integration solutions that are extensible, reusable, and secure.
- You pride yourself in developing solutions that adhere to industry best practices in areas such as design, performance, user experience, and scalability while also ensuring the solution code-base is clean and well-documented.
What skills do you need?
- Boomi Professional Developer Designation required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or related technical or business field
- 6+ years of full software development lifecycle and software engineering industry experience
- 4+ years of experience building production scale Integrations on middleware platforms like Boomi, MuleSoft, Jitterbit, or Apigee.
- 4+ years working with Relational Databases such as MySQL or SQL Server
- 1+ years of experience in a lead or managerial role
- API development using REST, SOAP, JSON, XML, Web services, WebAPI.
- Knowledge of EAI /SOA Design Patterns and Best Practices.
- Hands on awareness of OAuth, service bus infrastructures, scalable workflow engines.
- Agile development experience, in a Test-Driven Development (TDD) environment with a continuous Integration/Deployment – DevOps mindset
- Working on enterprise-scale projects with passion for quality work and attention to detail
- Good written and verbal communication skills. The ability to express oneself effectively within a group and in one-to-one conversations. The ability to convey information clearly and effectively through both formal and informal documents.
- Strong ability to organize information, manage tasks and use available tools to effectively contribute to a team and the organization
- Dell Boomi certifications.
What’s in it for you?
- An environment of where we Embrace Change, are open to Growth, where we Trust each other while we create exceptional Client Experiences.
- Work with one of Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50 companies
- Work with one of the top SAP partners in North America
- Gain valuable experience marketing to diversified industries like Industrial Field Services, LifeSciences, Component Manufacturing, Aerospace & Defense.
- Competitive Benefits
Only applicants that can work in our Calgary, Alberta office will be considered. Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Integration Developer’ in the subject line.