Junior Integration DeveloperCalgary, Alberta
VistaVu is looking to hire a person with 1-3 years of experience (which can include summer positions!) that is looking for an opportunity to develop & advance their career in Integration Development using one of the newest tools on the market – Dell Boomi (iPaaS). At VistaVu, we have doubled our business in the past six months and are on a very exciting growth trajectory.
Our core values drive us to be a company that cares, and we aim to create raving fans in our customer base. We are growing and have identified a need for an Jr. Integration Developer to join our team.
Reporting to the Team Lead, the Jr. Integration Developer will apply complex problem-solving skills to develop and deploy integration solutions to our customers on our Boomi platform. If you are “the person” we are looking for, you will be responsible for working with a team to complete the end to end process of design, development, and operation of the system-to-system interfaces, data flows, APIs, and integration middleware while maintaining metrics and enhancing tools to support system monitoring, and incident resolution/escalation.
How do you know you are a fit?
- You are experienced in requirements gathering, design, development, and operation of the system-to-system interfaces, data flows, APIs, and integration middleware as well as unit test backend applications, micro services, and integration platforms.
- You understand agile methodologies and have complex problem-solving skills to develop and deploy integration solutions in cloud, on premises, and hybrid environments.
- Our mission is to help companies run great so it is critical you can effectively manage deadlines and release schedules.
- Growth is a core value at VistaVu, so you are constantly leading in the evaluation of industry best practices and emerging technology platforms to determine best practices and ensure we are delivering an amazing user experience to our customers.
- We’ll trust you to get things done so you love opportunities where you think independently and drive toward success while meeting deadlines and producing high quality deliverables
- You are results driven and work collaboratively with Product Owners and cross-functional development and business teams to design high quality integration solutions that are extensible, reusable, and secure.
- You pride yourself in developing solutions that adhere to industry best practices in areas such as design, performance, user experience, and scalability while also ensuring the solution codebase is clean and well-documented.
- When you take on something, anyone can Trust that it gets done.
- You are always looking at ways to improve your skills.
What skills do you need?
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or related technical or business field.
- Experience in iPaaS platforms such as Dell Boomi, Informatica, Jitterbit, MuleSoft or TIBCO, an asset.
- 1-3+ years of experience developing complex code. Integrations on iPaaS platforms, an asset
- 2+ years working with Relational Databases such as MySQL or SQL Server.
- Experience with API development using REST, SOAP, JSON, XML, Web services, WebAPI.
- Knowledge of EAI /SOA Design Patterns and Best Practices.
- Good written and verbal communication skills. The ability to express oneself effectively within a group and in one-to-one conversations. The ability to convey information clearly and effectively through both formal and informal documents.
- Strong ability to organize information, manage tasks and use available tools to effectively contribute to a team and the organization.
- Full software development lifecycle and software engineering industry experience, an asset.
What’s in it for you?
- An environment of where we Embrace Change, are open to Growth, where we Trust each other while we create exceptional Client Experiences.
- Work with one of Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50 companies.
- Work with one of the top SAP partners in North America.
- Gain valuable experience marketing to diversified industries like Industrial Field Services, Life Sciences, Component Manufacturing, Aerospace & Defense.
This position is full-time. Please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Jr. Integration Developer’ in the subject line.
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply; however Canadians and permanent residents will be given priority.