Boomi Integration Developer/ArchitectAnywhere North America
At VistaVu we have doubled in size over the past year and are on a very exciting trajectory. We are looking for an all-star BOOMI resource to join our team at VistaVu. The successful candidate for this role will apply agile methodologies and complex problem-solving skills to lead our system Integration efforts between SAP ERP systems and other applications leveraging the BOOMI platform for our customers. If you are “the person” we are looking for, you will be responsible for the end to end process of design, development, and operation of the system-to-system interfaces, data flows, APIs. You will coordinate the understanding of requirements, working with resources to develop any needed API’s and Architecting and developing Customer Tenants to support the Integrations and ongoing support of system monitoring, and incident resolution/escalation.
How do you know you are a fit?
- You are experienced in requirements gathering, design, development, and operation of the system-to-system interfaces, data flows, APIs, and integration middleware as well as unit test backend applications, micro services, and integration platforms.
- You are professionally certified in Dell BOOMI as an Architect, Administrator, and Developer.
- You can apply agile methodologies and complex problem-solving skills to develop and deploy integration solutions in cloud, on premises, and hybrid environments.
- Our mission is to help companies run great so it is critical you can effectively manage deadlines and release schedules.
- Growth is a core value at VistaVu so you are constantly leading in the evaluation of industry best practices and emerging technology platforms to determine best practices and ensure we are delivering an amazing user experience to our customers.
- We’ll trust you to get things done so you love opportunities where you think independently and drive toward success while meeting deadlines and producing high quality deliverables
- You are results driven and work collaboratively with Product Owners and cross-functional development and business teams to design high quality integration solutions that are extensible, reusable, and secure.
- You pride yourself in developing solutions that adhere to industry best practices in areas such as design, performance, user experience, and scalability while also ensuring the solution code-base is clean and well-documented.
What skills do you need?
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or related technical or business field;
- 6+ years of full software development lifecycle and software engineering industry experience;
- 3+ years of experience building production scale Integrations on Boomi platform
- Certified BOOMI Architect, BOOMI Administrator and BOOMI Developer;
- 2+ years working with Relational Databases such as MySQL or SQL Server;
- 1+ years of experience in a lead or managerial role;
- Experience API development using REST, SOAP, JSON, XML, Web services, WebAPI;
- Knowledge of EAI /SOA Design Patterns and Best Practices;
- Hands on awareness of OAuth, service bus infrastructures, scalable workflow engines;
- Agile development experience, in a Test-Driven Development (TDD) environment with a continuous Integration/Deployment – DevOps mindset;
- Working on enterprise-scale projects with passion for quality work and attention to detail;
- Good written and verbal communication skills. The ability to express oneself effectively within a group and in one-to-one conversations. The ability to convey information clearly and effectively through both formal and informal documents.
- Strong ability to organize information, manage tasks and use available tools to effectively contribute to a team and the organization.
What’s in it for you?
- An environment where we Embrace Change, are open to Growth, where we Trust each other while we create exceptional Client Experiences.
- Work with one of the top SAP partners in North America
Gain valuable experience marketing to diversified industries like Industrial Field Services, Life Sciences, Component Manufacturing, Aerospace & Defense.
Please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
About VistaVu Solutions
Helping North America’s mid market companies RUN GREAT is a big job, and we’re proud to do it. For over 15 years, VistaVu Solutions has been changing the way companies do business.
It’s our people who make VistaVu who we are. We are smart and determined and we’re not afraid to try new things. The team’s combined industry experience, innovative products and proven processes serve the needs of our clients in exceptional ways. Our focus is on our customer’s needs and on providing an unparalleled level of service, so that our customers can say that they truly RUN GREAT as a result of working with us.