Manager of Implementations – New Customer SuccessAnywhere North America
In 2018 we experienced 100% year over year growth and are on a very exciting trajectory! We continue to expand our team and are looking for a Manager of Implementations to focus on New Customer Success to join our team. The successful candidate for this role will have the opportunity to oversee all new customer implementations, manage and coach our consulting staff, ensure deliverables are meeting our standards and implementation methodology is being followed.
If you are “the person” we are looking for, you will understand what the numbers are telling you, in capacity planning, scheduling and project management, you are excellent at managing customer expectations and risk mitigation. You’ve demonstrated successful experience in ERP implementations over the years in a broad range of industries.
How do you know you are a fit?
- You are a role model for others in terms of professionalism and work ethic.
- You need a background in implementing ERP projects, but Growth is a core value at VistaVu so you are quick learner and have a voracious appetite to learn more and go further.
- Your skillset in setting goals, planning and monitoring progress will generate remarkable experiences for customers.
- When you take on something, anyone can Trust that it gets done.
- You are Results driven, adhering to processes and have a keen eye for Quality.
What will you be doing?
- Participate and assist in the acquisition of Net New customers by:
- Assisting in the discovery and prep calls with sales during the sales cycle, speaking to Implementation standards, inspection and risk mitigation.
- Provide final review and approval of SOW and commitments to the client.
- Manage and lead the delivery of all SAP New implementation projects through the Net New Delivery Team including the status, resource planning and issue escalation.
- Responsible for the workload and resource scheduling for all Net New projects by working with the team to make sure all current and future projects are well resourced and planned.
- Maintain customer satisfaction in the delivery of Net New project implementations.
- Provide SAP Solution oversight on the design and blueprinting of all projects.
- Provide leadership in the knowledge transfer within the SAP Net New team so that Delivery can succeed on the scaling of the practice.
- Escalate any major external or internal issues to the President with potential solutions or options.
- Management of US/Canada project resources and workload.
- Work closely with other Project Managers to assign resources and tasks.
- Provide assistance in the full payment of outstanding invoices for US clients.
- Responsible for all project updates in Teamwork and SAP BYD by empowering the team to produce schedules, plans and estimates – Workload scheduling.
- Management of all SAP BYD and B1 implementation consultants which includes status, availability and performance management.
What skills do you need?
- 8+ years of implementation experience with ERP solutions. SAP products preferred.
- 4-5 years of experience managing a team with deadlines and specific KPIs.
- Related University/College degree(s)
What’s in it for you?
- An environment of where we Embrace Change, are open to Growth, where we Trust each other while we create exceptional Client Experiences.
- We are an employee owned company, and everyone is an owner.
- Work with one of Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50 companies and one of the top SAP partners in North America.
- Gain valuable experience marketing to diversified industries like Industrial Field Services, Life Sciences, Component Manufacturing, Aerospace & Defense.
- Competitive Benefits.