Marketing Assistant – Summer Student
At VistaVu we have doubled our business in the past six months and are on a very exciting trajectory! We are looking for an all-star Marketing Assistant to join our team at VistaVu for the summer of 2019. The Marketing Assistant will be responsible for assisting with the execution of net new marketing programs and communication tactics to support VistaVu’s growth strategies. Responsible for helping to coordinate and update aspects of the marketing programs from campaigns, social media, communications, sales CRM lead updates, and lead generation efforts as regular daily activities to monthly webinars and annual events. If you are “the person” we are looking for, you will understand what the numbers are telling you, you will see the story that they create and be able to better understand our potential customers and where they are coming from. You will be very driven to succeed, be comfortable with freedom to create and explore new ideas and most of all have a love for all things marketing.
How do you know you are a fit?
- Your strong attention to detail impresses those around you.
- Enthusiastic, engaged, and excited with good organizational skills and strong oral and written communication skills.
- You are creative and you thrive in an entrepreneurial environment, start-up experience would be considered an asset.
- Growth is a core value at VistaVu, so you are a quick learner and have a voracious appetite to learn new tools for effective campaigns.
- Your energy, your creativity, and your analytical capabilities excite you and you understand what success looks like in B2B marketing campaigns.
- You love tracing the data of leads through the sales pipeline funnel.
- When you take on something anyone can Trust that it gets done.
What will you be doing?
- Execution of lead generation B2B campaigns, messaging, emails, content materials, sourcing images and ad creation, tracking results, inputting into CRM application and facilitating transition to the sales team.
- Leveraging lead generation tools, such as: Hubspot, SAP CRM, LinkedIn Campaigns, in order to maintain weekly and monthly reports and dashboards for Marketing KPI’s and lead lifecycle stats.
- Assist with the coordination and schedule of VistaVu’s lead generation webinars, and prospect events.?
- Regular Blog postings that assist in the buyer’s journey at various stages and working with the Marketing Coordinator to leverage WordPress to post these blogs to VistaVu’s website.
- Contribute to VistaVu’s social medial channels: Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Track and report on the marketing contribution into the sales journey.
- Help with promotion of any new Product Launches.
- Compile and update Competitive Intelligence (research).
- Coordinate resources to create demo videos and have the skills to produce professional demo videos for lead generation campaigns.
What skills do you need?
- Enrolled in post-secondary degree program in Business/Marketing or Communications, or related field is required.
- Experience with tools such as: HubSpot, CRM (i.e. Salesforce), LinkedIn Campaigns is preferred.
- Comfortable leveraging content to engage different stages in the buyer’s journey and campaigns (digital or traditional advertising).
- Experience with Video Editing programs like Camtasia, iMovie and Adobe Premiere, considered an asset.
What’s in it for you?
- You will gain valuable real–world experience to better prepare you for a career in marketing.
- An environment of where we Embrace Change, are open to Growth, where we Trust each other while we create exceptional Client Experiences.
- Work with one of Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50 companies.
- Work with one of the top SAP partners in North America.
- Gain valuable experience marketing to diversified industries like Industrial Field Services, Life Sciences, Component Manufacturing, Aerospace & Defense.
This is a temporary summer student position. Applicants must be still enrolled and returning to school in the fall, and currently living in Calgary. Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Marketing Assistant’ in the subject line.