Marketing Coordinator – Lead GenerationCalgary, Alberta
At VistaVu we have doubled our business in the past six months and are on a very exciting trajectory! We are looking for an all-star Marketing Coordinator – Lead Generation to join our team at VistaVu. The Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for assisting with the execution of net new marketing programs and communication tactics to support VistaVu’s growth strategies. If you are “the person” we are looking for, you will understand what the numbers are telling you, you will see the story that they create and be able to better understand our potential customers and where they are coming from. Responsible for helping to coordinate and update aspects of the marketing programs from campaigns, social media, communications, sales CRM lead updates, and lead generation efforts as regular daily activities to monthly webinars and annual events. You will be very driven to succeed, be comfortable with freedom to create and explore new ideas and most of all have a love for all things marketing.
How do you know you are a fit?
- Your energy, your creativity, and your analytical capabilities excite you and you understand what success looks like in B2B marketing campaigns.
- You’re a self-starter with the ability to work independently as well as with a team.
- Your strong attention to detail impresses those around you.
- Enthusiastic, engaged, and excited with good organizational skills and strong oral and written communication skills.
- You are creative and you thrive in an entrepreneurial environment, start-up experience would be considered an asset.
- Growth is a core value at VistaVu, so you are a quick learner and have a voracious appetite to learn new tools for effective campaigns.
- You understand the data of leads through the sales pipeline funnel.
- When you take on something anyone can Trust that it gets done.
What will you be doing?
- Execution of lead generation B2B campaigns from start to finish with specific goals/KPI’s in mind.
- As part of B2B campaigns, you will be using various tools to create messaging, emails, content materials, sourcing images and ad creation, tracking results, inputting into CRM application and facilitating transition to the sales team.
- Leveraging lead generation tools, such as: Hubspot, SAP CRM, LinkedIn Campaigns, in order to maintain weekly and monthly reports and dashboards for Marketing KPI’s and lead lifecycle stats.
- Assist with the coordination and schedule of VistaVu’s lead generation webinars, and prospect events.
- Regular Blog postings that assist in the buyer’s journey at various stages and working with the Marketing Coordinator to leverage WordPress to post these blogs to VistaVu’s website.
- Contribute to VistaVu’s social medial channels: Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn and managing and creating the content.
- Track and report on the marketing contribution into the sales journey.
- Help with promotion of any new Product Launches.
- Compile and update Competitive Intelligence (research).
- Coordinate resources to create demo videos and have the skills to produce professional demo videos for lead generation campaigns.
What skills do you need?
- 1-2 years of experience within a Marketing/Communication role in lead skill.
- Experience with tools such as: HubSpot, CRM (i.e. Salesforce), LinkedIn Campaigns is preferred.
- Comfortable leveraging content to engage different stages in the buyer’s journey and campaigns (digital or traditional advertising).
- Experience with Video Editing programs like Camtasia, iMovie and Adobe Premiere, considered an asset.
- Skill set in the Adobe Suite: Photoshop, Premiere, InDesign and/or Illustrator is considered an asset.
What’s in it for you?
- An environment of where we Embrace Change, are open to Growth, where we Trust each other while we create exceptional Client Experiences.
- Work with one of Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50 companies.
- Work with one of the top SAP partners in North America.
- Gain valuable experience marketing to diversified industries like Industrial Field Services, Life Sciences, Component Manufacturing, Aerospace & Defense.
Please email your resume to email@example.com with ‘Marketing Coordinator – Lead Generation’ in the subject line. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply; however Canadians and permanent residences will be given priority,