Marketing Coordinator – Lead GenerationCalgary, Alberta
At VistaVu we have doubled our business in the past six months, and are on a very exciting trajectory! We are looking for an all-star Marketing Coordinator to join our team at VistaVu. In this role, you will report directly to our CEO who has an incredible vision and is always open to newer and better ways of doing things. The successful candidate for this role will have the opportunity to oversee all facets of the Marketing Coordinator – Lead Generation function including but never limited to, lead generation campaigns, competitive intelligence, social media, events and more. If you are “the person” we are looking for, you will understand what the numbers are telling you, you will see the story that they create and be able to better understand our potential customers and where they are coming from. You will be very driven to succeed, be comfortable with freedom to create and explore new ideas and most of all have a love for all things marketing.
How do you know you are a fit?
- You need a marketing background, but growth is a core value at VistaVu you are a quick learner and have a voracious appetite to learn more and go further.
- Your energy, your creativity, and your analytical capabilities bring new and exciting ideas to the table through witty and creative promotions that generate remarkable experiences.
- You love tracing the data, to understand the business inside and out.
- You understand who is engaging, at what point, coming from where. You like to design campaigns around increasing these metrics.
- You will be a quick learner. Growth is a core value at VistaVu and you have a desire to learn new tools for effective campaigns.
- When you take on something anyone can Trust that it goes done.
- As the Marketing Coordinator for Lead Generation, you will have great attention to detail, great organizational skills as well as strong verbal and written communication skills.
What will you be doing?
- Regular Blog postings.
- Coordinate resources to create demo videos and have the skills to produce professional demo videos for lead generation campaigns.
- Run lead generation campaigns, messaging, emails, content materials, sourcing images and ad creation, tracking results, inputting into CRM application and facilitating transition to Account Executives.
- Leverage lead generation tools: i.e. Hubspot, CRM, Linked in Campaigns to maintain weekly and monthly reports and dashboards for Marketing KPI’s and lead lifecycle stats.
- Contribute to VistaVu social medial channels: Twitter, Facebook and Linkedin and website. Coordinating with our Marketing Coordinator.
- Manage SAP Business Development Funds & Marketing Development Fund claims programs including applications, requests and claim submissions.
- Help with new Product Launches.
- Compile and update Competitive Intelligence.
- Lead the coordination and schedule of Vistavu’s lead generation webinars, and prospect events.
What skills do you need?
- 3+ years of experience in a Marketing/Communications role with lead generation experience.
- Experience with tools such as: Hubspot, CRM (ie. Salesforce), Linkedin Campaigns required.
- Experience with Video Editing programs like Camtasia, iMovie and Adobe content creation programs i.e. Illustrator.
- Experience working for an ERP ie. SAP, Oracle, Netsuite, Microsoft partner or solution Integrator preferred.
What’s in it for you?
- An environment of where we Embrace Change, are open to Growth, where we Trust each other while we create exceptional Client Experiences.
- Work with one of Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50 companies
- Work with one of the top SAP partners in North America
- Gain valuable experience marketing to diversified industries like Industrial Field Services, Life Sciences, Component Manufacturing, Aerospace & Defense.
- Competitive Benefits
Only applicants who can work in our Calgary, AB office will be considered.
Job Type: Full-time
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org