Project Manager, SAP ByDesign ImplementationsCalgary, Alberta
The Project Manager is responsible for managing multiple software implementation projects ranging in size from 100 to 5000 hours, ensuring projects are properly scoped, managed, and delivered according to the budget and timelines set by the project team. This individual will collaborate with a diverse team of consultants and technical resources while engaging clients at both an operational and senior management level.
- Coordination of consulting and technical resources to conduct the preliminary analysis of client requirements and define the work effort required to meet their objectives
- Preparation of the final Statement of Work, including a Project Plan, based on input from the consulting and technical delivery team
- Daily/Weekly/Monthly updates to the Project Plan along with communication to the client
- Conducting regular meetings with internal team members to ensure understanding and achievement of project deliverables (Lead meetings, develop an agenda, prioritize, follow up on action items)
- Identifying issues and impacts to the project scope in advance and engaging internal leadership and client management to develop action plan
- Review and approve team member time reports to ensure accuracy of client billing
- Billable time target of 60% on a monthly basis
- Accurately forecast revenues, profitability, utilization metrics for all ongoing projects
- Prepare financial summaries, mid-project updates, post-project comparison Budget to Actuals
- Scheduling of all projects
- Contribute to continuous improvement of delivery methodology and related document templates
- Review and approval of project time postings or timely and accurate weekly/monthly billing
Requirements for this role:
- 5 years’ experience in a previous ERP Project Management position
- Previous experience working with ERP software and specifically SAP ByDesign and/or SAP Business One
- Accounting knowledge
- Knowledge of SAP Launch Methodology and proven track record of implementations using this method
- Able to take high-level business requirements and define the Key Deliverables and Major Milestones for delivery
- Capable of leading client meetings, including the development of an agenda, addressing and prioritizing conflicting requirements, and following up on action items
- Able to communicate internally and externally in a manner that is clear and concise when identifying needs and presenting alternative business solution
- Builds a knowledge base of each client’s business, organization and objectives
- Identifies strengths of team members and is able to effectively structure work activities to deliver project success
- Able to work effectively from a home office, connecting virtually with team members from across the United States and Canada.
What’s in it for you?
- An environment of where we Embrace Change, are open to Growth, where we Trust each other while we create exceptional Client Experiences.
- Work with one of Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50 companies
- Work with one of the top SAP partners in North America
- Gain valuable experience marketing to diversified industries like Industrial Field Services, LifeSciences, Component Manufacturing, Aerospace & Defense.
- Competitive Benefits
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Project Manager’ in the subject line.
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply; however Canadians and permanent residents will be given priority.