SAP Business One Support ConsultantAnywhere North America
Continued growth in our business has identified our need for an SAP Business One Support Consultant. VistaVu is an employee owned, Gold level partner with SAP providing software solutions to businesses in a broad range of industries from locations in Canada and the United States. The Support Consultant will support the Business One team and customers. The successful candidate will utilize the best practices and methodologies to assist with supporting SAP Business One for our clients after initial implementation.
How do you know you are a fit?
- When you take on something, anyone can Trust that it gets done.
- You have an enthusiastic, outgoing personality that enables you to build strong relationships with customers.
- Strive for top-notch customer service through providing excellent support.
- You are always looking at ways to improve your skills.
- You can work independently but also have the drive to reach out to effectively communicate with work colleagues to solve problems for customers as quickly and accurately as possible.
What will you be doing?
- Daily communications with end users to discuss system requests and system issues.
- Focus on customer satisfaction and increased resolution time.
- Update various internal applications for project updates, task updates and timesheet entries.
- Management of individual workload. Ability to self-manage and initiate work whether internal or external.
- Ability to understand project methodology and communicate requirements to work colleagues and clients.
- Work closely with Account Managers and Team Leads to identify roadblocks and communicate with the client.
- Focus on improving our customers’ experience each and every day.
- Ensure customer satisfaction though providing excellent support.
- Be responsible for HelpDesk.
The expectation is that the Consultant will be familiar with standard operational business processes and will be able to advise the client on best practices and system functionality. Specifically:
- Deep knowledge of SAP Business One in multiple areas of the system.
- Able to communicate with end user customers with Customer Satisfaction being the #1 priority.
- Able to provide solutions for complex support issues for clients that are currently live with VistaVu products.
- Able to understand various system solutions that integrate to SAP Business One and implemented with our customers. Example: FieldVu Analytics, FieldVu Mobile, FieldVu Express, FieldVu Core.
- Ability to perform SAP Business One configuration and data analysis.
- Ability to perform system demos on standard system functionality.
What skills do you need?
- Proven track record of successful system implementations in the area of small to mid-size ERP solutions.
- A talent for identifying how customers can better use the system to improve their business processes.
- Background in SAP Business One a requirement.
- Experience in technical upgrades, small enhancement projects and new system implementations.
- Excellent client facing and internal communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Working knowledge of PMO tools and project management tools.
- Experienced in managing individual workload.
- Certified in SAP Business One.
What’s in it for you?
- An environment of where we Embrace Change, are open to Growth, where we Trust each other while we create exceptional Client Experiences.
- Work with one of Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50 companies.
- Work with one of the top SAP partners in North America.
- Gain valuable experience marketing to diversified industries like Industrial Field Services, Life Sciences, Component Manufacturing, Aerospace & Defense.
- We are an employee owned company, and everyone is an owner.
- Competitive Benefits.
This position is full-time. Please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.