SAP Business One Support ConsultantAnywhere in Canada
VistaVu is an employee owned company that has experienced 83% YOY growth in the last 5 years. We deliver Business Solutions to mid-market companies in a broad range of industries in Canada and the United States. As a Gold level partner with SAP for ERP software solutions, Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Dell Boomi partner for Integration solutions, as well as our own developed products our growth continues ahead of us.
To continue providing excellent business and technical support to our clients, we have identified a need for an SAP Business One Support Consultant, which will support the Business One team and customers. The successful candidate will utilize the best practices and methodologies to assist with supporting SAP Business One for our clients after initial implementation.
How do you know you are a fit?
- When you take on something, anyone can Trust that is gets done.
- You have an enthusiastic, outgoing personality that enables you to build strong relationships with customers.
- You strive for top-notch customer service through knowing your customers business and providing excellent support.
- You are always looking at ways to improve your skills.
- You are passionate about SAP software.
- You can work independently but also have the drive to reach out to effectively communicate with work colleagues to solve problems for customers as quickly and accurately as possible.
What will you be doing?
- Working with customers to improve their use of SAP Business One. This includes troubleshooting issues, writing reports, training, and helping re-engineer business processes.
- Focusing on customer satisfaction, reduced resolution time, and communicating with our customers.
- Management of individual workload. Ability to self-manage and initiate work whether internal or external.
- Ability to understand project methodology and communicate requirements to work colleagues and clients.
- Work collaboratively with Account Managers and Team Leads to identify roadblocks and communicate with the client.
- Daily timesheet updates.
- Update various internal applications for project updates and task updates.
- Focus on improving our clients experience each and every day.
- Ensure client satisfaction though providing excellent support.
What skills do you need?
- Ability to advise the client on best practices and system functionality.
- Deep knowledge of SAP Business One in multiple areas of the system.
- Knowledge of SAP Business One report writing tools.
- Knowledge of common SAP Business One add-ons.
- Knowledge of formatted searches
- Able to communicate with end user customers with Customer Satisfaction being the #1 priority.
- Able to provide solutions for complex support issues for clients that are currently live with VistaVu products.
- Able to understand various system solutions that integrate to SAP Business One and implemented with our customers. Example: FieldVu Analytics, FieldVu Mobile, FieldVu Express, FieldVu Core.
- Ability to perform SAP Business One configuration and data analysis.
- Ability to perform SAP Business One system and client upgrades
- Ability to work with the SAP Business One Remote Support Platform
- Ability to perform system demos on standard system functionality.
What background are we looking for?
- Background in SAP Business One, a requirement.
- Certified in SAP Business One
- Proven track record of successful system implementations or supporting a client in the area of small to mid-size ERP solutions.
- A talent for identifying how customers can better use the system to improve their business processes.
- Knowledge of MS SQL query syntax.
- Knowledge of MS Windows Server, MS SQL Server and RDP.
- Experience in technical upgrades, small enhancement projects and new system implementations.
- Excellent client facing and internal communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Experienced in managing individual workload.
- Working knowledge of PMO tools and project management tools.
What’s in it for you?
- An environment of where we Embrace Change, are open to Growth, where we Trust each other while we create exceptional Client Experiences.
- Work with one of Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50 companies.
- Work with one of the top SAP partners in North America.
- Gain valuable experience marketing to diversified industries like Industrial Field Services, Life Sciences, Component Manufacturing, Aerospace & Defense.
- We are an employee owned company, and everyone is an owner.
- Work in a positive, team oriented environment with other professionals who share your customer service oriented values.
- Competitive Benefits.
This position is full-time. Please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply; however Canadians and permanent residents will be given priority.