The pharmaceutical manufacturing industry is undergoing fast paced change in a highly competitive and regulated environment. As pharmaceutical manufacturing companies and contract manufacturing organizations (CMOs) mobilize to produce new drugs, improve and accelerate manufacturing processes, and manage their growth across national and international organizations – the complexities of their businesses are growing throughout their entire supply chain. The responsibility of managing the quality of their products is foremost, along with the challenge to remain compliant on multiple regulatory levels – all while growing a successful financial and operational corporation.
- Ensure delivery of high quality results (product/processes) on time and on budget
- Scale operations for growth to produce new products, increase sales and meet demand
- Traceability: maintain compliance with strict government and regulatory requirements
- Effectively manage forecasting, planning, processes and inventory
- Maintain operational visibility and track key performance data
- Reduce operational costs