Features and Benefits
Spend less time looking for information and more time managing the growth of your business. You’ll improve productivity, reduce costs, and be in the position to anticipate challenges and seize new opportunities like never before.
Monitor and manage your projects as they happen, and make adjustments as needed. You’ll know the timing and profitability of all parts of your project at all times.
With a modest amount of training and transition, you’ll be up and running before you know it.
Leverage operational data with analytics tools to improve efficiencies, control costing, and identify revenue opportunities, giving you a competitive advantage for your business.
What used to take hours or days can now be done in minutes. We perform the complex mapping required to get the data from your ERP and operational systems into our data warehouse.
Leverage the analytics platform immediately with pre-established reporting that align with standardized industrial field services KPIs.
Capture and transmit field data in real-time and minimize errors with fast, accurate web-based, offline, field data capture tool.
- Field ticketing – for field service job / project driven organizations you can capture Labor, Equipment and Material usage.
- Work Orders – for companies that perform MRO or service and repair in the field, this field data capture tool will tie your labor and materials to specific equipment to better manage operating costs and drive preventative maintenance programs.
- Time sheets – for services firms who work on many jobs / projects in a day this is a quick and easy way to capture all your time on a single form.
With field data arriving daily, invoices can get out in a more timely fashion and bills will be paid faster. Management can see what’s happening, enabling the quick response time needed to maintain project profitability.
From sales quotes to job dispatch, your data moves seamlessly into FieldVu Mobile and then back into your accounting system. This allows for more accurate invoice creation, more efficient payroll processing and more exact inventory management, which means greater operational efficiencies for your company.
SAP Business ByDesign
This cloud-based solution includes complete functionality for all aspects of your business, including:
• human resources
• supply chain
• project management
Unlike disconnected systems, it links all of your company’s business processes in a single application.
ByD is readily scalable and predictably priced as an operating expense (not a capital expense). At any time you can add new users and enable functionality – all without the need for expensive IT resources. As a native cloud solution SAP Business ByDesign is managed, monitored and maintained by SAP experts in world-class data centers so you can focus on your business – and not on IT.
A common data repository provides you with complete, real-time visibility across your business. Intuitive analytics and reporting tools are built right into BYD’s core.
With SAP Business ByDesign your employees can swiftly and safely access processes and data from the office or on the road using a web browser or a mobile device.
ByD is a highly flexible, configurable software system that adapts quickly as your business changes and grows. As an on-demand application, it scales instantly to support expanding business requirements and growth – without the need for a large IT department – and you only pay for what you use.
SAP Business One
• Manage general ledger, journals, budgets, accounts payable (A/P) and receivables (A/R).
• Conduct all banking activities including processing payments by check/cash/credit card.
• Reconcile various accounts and create financial reports for profit and loss, cash flow, and aging.
• Update account postings when relevant business events occur.
- Manage and maintain customer contacts with full Microsoft Outlook synchronization.
- Create quotes, enter orders, and provide better customer service from the office or online.
- Track sales opportunities and activities from first contact to close of sale.
- Provide support for customer service, service contracts, and warranties.
- Access customer and sales information over the web.
• Manage the procurement process from creating purchase order to paying vendors.
• Coordinate the complete order-to-pay cycle, including receipts, invoices, and returns.
• Plan material requirements for production, control bills of material, and replenish inventory automatically.
• Manage your inventory and operations – including quotes, sales orders, shipping, and billing.
• Perform inventory counts, monitor stock, and track transfers in real time and across multiple locations.
• Run real-time inventory updates, inventory valuation and availability checks.
• Capture all critical business data across sales, customers, operations, and financials in a single source for immediate access.
• Powerful “drag and relate” and Microsoft Excel-based reporting features.
Ensure one source of the truth for finance and operational data and run prediction, simulation, and what-if analysis to continuously improve planning.
Manage your entire workforce, from employees to contingent workers, with a complete system of engagement.
Manage direct materials, indirect goods, services, contingent labor, and travel from a single platform.
Identify critical material issues, options, and consequences. Maximize enterprise-wide visibility across supply, production, inventory, and demand.
Enable a multi-discipline product definition and run what-if analysis and iterative design processes.
Predict and prevent downtime by analyzing data generated by machines and sensors in addition to business data.
Effectively manage accounts, opportunities, and other activities – and maximize sales insights with advanced analytics.
Consolidate customer information into one enriched view, and leverage advanced analytics to gain insights.
Leverage on-premise systems of record to quickly resolve customer issues or execute service orders.
- Nerve center for your entire business
- Consolidates internal and external elements into a single living structure
- Connects all process, providing real-time insights and information
- Seamlessly integrates with your enterprise
- Scales to satisfy both complexity of workflow and volume of transactions
- Hosted cloud solution